For all egg lovers, here is a recipe which is healthy and worth relishing. Pav bhaji masala gives a twist to the traditional egg bhurji.
Cooking time: 20 mins
Makes 4 servings
• 4 eggs
• 2 onions,finely chopped
• 2 tomatoes,chopped
• 2 green chilles,chopped
• 1 capsicum,finely chopped
• 2 tsp ginger paste
• ½ cup coriander,finely chopped
• 3-4 curry leaves
• 2 tsp oil
• 1 tsp jeera
• 1 tsp turmeric pwd
• Pinch of asafoetida(hing)
• Chilli pwd as per taste.
• Salt as per taste
1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs using a spoon and keep aside.
2. Add oil in a non stick pan and heat.Now add jeera,green chillies,curry leaves,ginger paste.Add capsicum and onion and sauté for 3-4 mins.
3. Add tomatoes and sauté for 2 mins.
4. Add chilli pwd,turmeric pwd,salt and pav bhaji masala as per taste.
5. Lastly,pour in the beaten eggs and keep whisking until cooked.
6. Garnish with coriander.
Serve hot with rice or buttered pav.