This chicken pasta salad recipe is super tasty and healthy also..!
Cooking time:30 mins
For the chicken pasta:
• 225 g pasta
• 125 g broccoli,cut into small florets
• 175 g cherry tomatoes,cut in half
• 200 g sweetcorn
• 125 g cooked chicken,cut into small pieces
• 2 spring onions,finely chopped
For the dressing:
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp vinegar
• 1 tbsp honey
• ½ tsp sugar
• Salt as per taste
• Black pepper as per taste
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Steam the broccoli for about 4 minutes till the broccoli florets turn soft.
3. Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
4. Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, chopped chicken and spring onions in a large bowl.
5. Toss with the dressing and serve.