Sesame seeds make this Aloo-chat tasty and add to its calcium content.Its a must try..!
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 7 mins
Makes 2 servings
1/4 cup sesame seeds(till)
1 1/4 cups boiled and peeled baby potatoes
2 tsp oil
2 slit green chillies
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1/4 cup finely chopped mint leaves (pudina)
1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt to taste
1) Combine the sesame seeds with 2 to 3 tbsp of water and blend in a mixer to smooth paste. Keep aside.
2) Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the green chillies and onion and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Add the prepared sesame seeds paste, mix well and saute on a slow flame for 1 minute.
4) Add the potatoes, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
5) Add the mint leaves, coriander and salt, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for another minute, while stirring continuously.
6) Sprinkle a little water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
7) Serve immediately.